- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Stitch Guides Locator
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Look at Blogspot
Don't panic. I've decided to say goodbye here to the Gibson Girl magazine image I've been using for a long time. I can't identify the artist and it has started to bother me that I'm using something without permission. So I've switched to a header using the dogwood tree outside the window where I mostly blog and a profile image (slightly altered thanks to Photoshop!) of myself.
Much better to be safe than sorry.
Anyhow, these changes mean I have to adjust the colors on the page to conform. I hope you can still read everything ok.
So thanks, unknown lady. I still love your look but everyone needs a makeover occasionally.
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow