- NEW OR INTRODUCED AT TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers
Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Look at Blogspot
Don't panic. I've decided to say goodbye here to the Gibson Girl magazine image I've been using for a long time. I can't identify the artist and it has started to bother me that I'm using something without permission. So I've switched to a header using the dogwood tree outside the window where I mostly blog and a profile image (slightly altered thanks to Photoshop!) of myself.
Much better to be safe than sorry.
Anyhow, these changes mean I have to adjust the colors on the page to conform. I hope you can still read everything ok.
So thanks, unknown lady. I still love your look but everyone needs a makeover occasionally.
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow