- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA WINTER 2014 SAN DIEGO and NASHVILLE MARKET
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014 AND NEWER
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers
Sunday, November 30, 2008
The Reveal--The 14th Century Medieval Cat
Isn't she lovely? I adore her face and cat eyes and the gorgeous velvet beaded jacket she wears. The wonderful gold and silver medieval-inspired shapes of her gown are my second favorite things from this design. She was great fun to stitch and took only a bit over two weeks to do. I've discovered that Kandy's chosen interesting stitches for each animal and am looking forward to the next piece.
I think Kandace Merric's Household Pet Guardian Angels are going to be beautiful! There are other angels stitching pets for the ANG Auction set (you know who you are) and I'm about to start my next angel after I get a few things done on my gorgeous Squiggee piece.
You'll notice that I'm not doing any finishing right now with the Medieval Cat. I am going to test a finishing method for ease of assembly before I turn our French kitty into an ornament. After all, I promised easy finishing for all those who are stitching on this set with me.
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow