- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Making It Up As We Go Along
I'd like to point out that I'm no expert in stitching time machines, painted canvases, charts, or anything else you might want to interpret in thread on NP canvas.
I make it up as I go along. Who knows if I can make the Tardis door open or not? I don't!
For me, the adventure of trying something, failing, trying something else, succeeding, keeping going until a piece is finished--that's the charm of needlework to me. Of course we all stitch for various reasons at various times.
But me, I don't explore the Amazon, I don't walk on the moon, I don't do medical research.... I needlepoint.
I'm glad you find it as fascinating as I do.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow