- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- EGA Seminar Phoenix 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Stars: Marlon Brando Is Finished
The Marlon Brando block is finished and surrounded by the black sashing and one of the three borders. Hurrah! The photo shows as much of the entire piece as I can squeeze onto the scanner bed for a good look. Pretty soon I'm going to have to use the digital camera to give you an overview of this piece as it develops. It is going faster than I thought it would but the quilt blocks themselves are addicting as I can't wait to see how each one looks in my colors and threads.
Sara Leigh's version of Stars (it is the Peacock colorway from the various recommendations in the Stars book) keeps getting more beautiful. Her's is bright and cheerful while mine is more muted.
Now it's time to start a new painted canvas. Hurrah again!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow