- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Facebook for Needlepointers
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars, Events and Exhibits
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers
Sunday, October 31, 2010
More Beads, More Fun
Guess what I did last night....
You are right, more beads and more basketweave. It's slow going, almost like those endless backgrounds each piece seems to have, but this will look spectacular and also set off what I have planned for the rest of Luna's costume. So stay tuned.
If you get tired of watching me string beads on Luna's gown, head over to read Amy Bunger's November newsletter. She shows off customers' stitching, that scary eyeball she did for the Halloween House (eeek!), Tony Minieri's latest French brocade ribbons piece, and the two Home Study pieces she plans to do next year. And more.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow