It's confession time in CH. I never really "got" the 3-D needlepointed stuffed animals. Of course I never saw these pictures.
Now I get it. These are fabulous! And perfect for the child in your life (or the child in you). Speaking of children, Squiggee has something I've never seen in painted canvases before --baby booties. The ones with puppies are too cute for words.
My final link is to Janet Perry's blog where she talks about finding the perfect thread to stitch a cloudy blue sky.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Stitch Guides Locator
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops