It's confession time in CH. I never really "got" the 3-D needlepointed stuffed animals. Of course I never saw these pictures.
Now I get it. These are fabulous! And perfect for the child in your life (or the child in you). Speaking of children, Squiggee has something I've never seen in painted canvases before --baby booties. The ones with puppies are too cute for words.
My final link is to Janet Perry's blog where she talks about finding the perfect thread to stitch a cloudy blue sky.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- EGA Seminar Phoenix 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers