It's confession time in CH. I never really "got" the 3-D needlepointed stuffed animals. Of course I never saw these pictures.
Now I get it. These are fabulous! And perfect for the child in your life (or the child in you). Speaking of children, Squiggee has something I've never seen in painted canvases before --baby booties. The ones with puppies are too cute for words.
My final link is to Janet Perry's blog where she talks about finding the perfect thread to stitch a cloudy blue sky.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars, Events and Exhibits
- Recommended Online Shops