Melissa Shirley Designs just posted a series of photographs of John Johannsen's art studio on their Facebook page.
Melissa licenses some of his art to reproduce on needlepoint canvas. Until I saw his studio, I never really understood the painted canvases. WOW!
I hope those without a Facebook account can view the pages above, but believe me, it is worth signing up just to tour that studio.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars, Events and Exhibits
- Recommended Online Shops