Vicky DeAngelis is continuing to report from the Dallas cash and carry show. Her blog has several postings showing what is going on, starting with a glimpse of the Needle Deeva's hotel room display.
Here are other hotel room displays for other designers plus information about their new products. Thanks, Vicky! So many designers never update their websites with new items that often the only way we hear about them is through our sharp-eyed spies like Vicky.
Robin King posted a photo of the new sequins from Sundance on Facebook. The Collection has sequins available, too. Your local shop can order them for you if you can't get them locally.
By the way, Nimble Needle has posted a photo of a brand new Amanda Lawford brick cover canvas. Seahorses!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA WINTER 2014 SAN DIEGO and NASHVILLE MARKET
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014 AND NEWER
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers