Ruth isn't the only one creating temptations right and left. How about this lady with teacup and fascinator from Barbara Elmore? It will debut (at least partly stitched in Barbara's amazing style) at Columbus.
UPDATE: Barbara has added a second lady, this time a black woman with a butterfly fascinator. Isn't she charming?!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars, Events and Exhibits
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers