Ruth isn't the only one creating temptations right and left. How about this lady with teacup and fascinator from Barbara Elmore? It will debut (at least partly stitched in Barbara's amazing style) at Columbus.
UPDATE: Barbara has added a second lady, this time a black woman with a butterfly fascinator. Isn't she charming?!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- NEW FOR TNNA in Washington, D.C. JUNE 2016
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Stitch Guides Locator
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops