I've heard quite a bit about Millenium frames from friends in the UK, but didn't know much about the company behind the wooden frames and floor stands. I didn't even know that their name was Needle Needs, so I'd never visited their website. Fortunately, the Unbroken Thread has visited their manufacturing facility and shows off the process behind making their products.
Here is their website. It has lots of videos and help for using their products.
This is a company in England, mind, so it might not be the easiest frame to purchase but everyone seems to like their pieces. If a wooden frame that expands by turning the large wooden screws is what you are looking for, this is the frame for you. I was particularly interested to see that it works well for taller stitchers.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- EGA Seminar Phoenix 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers