I haven't read Lea Wait's needlepoint/Maine mysteries yet (a third is just out this month) but if you have or if you are a mystery fan, you will want to read Janet Perry's interview with the author.
Here is the author's website so you can read more about her and her other mysteries.
UPDATE: Lea has added a bibliography of her source material about historical needlepoint to her website. Have fun tracking down the sources.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 10, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash