Barbara Elmore shares a bead tube storage tip she picked up from Nandra of Sundance Designs--use gun cartridge cases! Barbara says hers were about $5.
All sorts of storage solutions can be found in gun and sporting goods stores, or even in the fishing and gun section of Walmart.
UPDATE: Someone asked what these look like. I think this box from Caebla's is pretty typical.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 7, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash