Those who do their own ornament finishing will be happy to hear I've discovered another source for Ultrasuede. Micro-Stitchery is a source for miniature doll house rug charts so the pieces of Ultrasuede available are two and four inches square, but this is perfect for small ornament finishing (or for small appliqués) and a lot of colors are available.
Have fun browsing the charts after you pick out the right fabric squares for your finishing.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 21, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash