Old World Designs in California just happened to mention in one of their email newsletters that their artist Candace Mittman's line of canvases is now on the Old World Designs website. Curious, I headed right over and discovered that Candace creates classic florals, the sorts of designs you turn into pillows for your sunroom or make into a boudoir chair seat for your dressing table. If that is the sort of design you've been looking for, this is the place to click.
I am always glad to see a new designer. The variety we have in the world of painted canvases means this is a healthy business, which means us stitchers will continue to have great choices when we want a new project. Hurrah!
Welcome, Candace. We are happy to see you joining us.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
@ Copyright 2013 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash