As a long term shop owner, Mary Agnes has seen it all and has strategies to cope with most of the problems of running a small business. She does some model stitching and also stitches items for customers, so she runs into the problem of Stitching Boredom often. Here is how she copes.
Personally, I make myself stitch every night after supper without fail. This doesn't always work--sometimes I am so tired by my Real Life chores that I don't dare stitch. Ripping out a night's work the next night means it isn't worth working when exhausted! But it works for me.
What's your strategy to get yourself through the boredom of a project you've worked on too long?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 15, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash