Needlepoint.com has their latest newsletter online now. In it you'll find details about their latest retreat, which is based on classic gingerbread houses.
More details here.
If you are interested in historical costume, you'll love seeing Colonial Williamsburg's new online exhibit. More is planned.
If you like plain eye candy, check out the slide show on Ridgewood Needlepoint's home page.
If you like stitching belts but are running out of people to wear them. check out this new use for belt canvases.
All these things are traditional for us old fashioned folks but needlepoint brings them into the 21st Century.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash