|Two Cache Pots|
Careful study of the photo will show you that the right pot has a different thread. Yes, when I stitched the left pot framework, I discovered the Gloriana silk that looked so perfect in the skein had too much green in it to actually work well for the pots. So I switched to two shades of medium blue in DMC cotton floss for the right pot. The lighter blue that makes up the bulk of the cache pot on the right is 825 but I used the darker 311 for the edges of the pot where the paint is darker. I stitched the framework and the central circles in the correct shade of DMC cotton to echo the shading on the big jar.
|Right Cache Pot Finished|
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com