Ada Hayden just posted the newest heart sold at Thistle Hill's needlepoint exhibit as a fund raiser. She designs them every year and also included a photograph of the first three annual hearts.
The 2017 exhibit is February 22-26. The details are on Thistle Hill's Facebook page which I am not linking to since only people signed in to Facebook can see it. The earlier hearts may be purchased through Historic Fort Worth. (No idea about the 2017 heart. You may have to go to the exhibit to buy it.) I think you will have to call or email them if you are not in the Fort Worth, Texas area.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 19, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash