Vicky DeAngelis shows off several coffee-themed designs in her blog. Of course not everyone drinks coffee, so I looked for teapot designs.
Julia Mar has a charming teapot and tea cup design.
Annie Lane makes us laugh with her Earl Gray chicken.
Susan Roberts has a darling tea party stocking, created by Liz Goodrick-Dillon of Tapestry Tent.
Pepita has a cute tea doily.
For the more fanciful among us, how about dede Odgen's Majolica rooster teapot?
Whatever your favorite beverage, enjoy stitching it!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 29, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash