Ruth Schmuff has announced her latest mystery class--Zecca's "Run Bunny Run." Classes will start in May and run through August, 2016.
Even though Ruth's shop Bedecked and Beaddazzled is no longer a brick and mortar shop, local stitchers will be able to meet at her headquarters while folks who aren't local can do the class via mail order. Here's the first lesson complete--with sequins!
The second lesson stitches the bunny with the new Capri thread from Rainbow Gallery.
Now Ruth adds flowers and birds.
And more flowers and crystals, too!
Plus beaded cabochons!
And here is the final result, both framed and as a standup.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 19, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash