- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
I actually finished Cha's left wing Sunday but since I needed to do more background last night I waited to post about it until this morning.
The left wing is done all in River Silks silk ribbon. I am holding off deciding whether to do anything else to the left wing until I finish the right wing, but since I have plenty of background to do before I can start the other wing, I am going to leave you in suspense.
While I tent stitch you can read what the River Silks website says about starting/ending their ribbons. It's very interesting and works quite well.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow