Virginia Barney, in conjunction with Needlepoint.com, is starting to add video instruction to various kits and stitch guides. Jinny's Beard Class is just one of the first kits with guide to offer this.
Needlepoint.com apparently also has video instruction with their "Sights and Scenes of London" kit.
I haven't taken any of the new video classes but I know this will be particularly useful to those who learn best from seeing a stitch demonstrated--and this will be accessed from the comforts of your favorite stitching nest!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright May 19, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash