Suzie and Jinny from Enriched Stitch headed to a Tony Minieri class this week and had a fabulous time!
One of the stitches Tony had Suzie work was Casalguidi Stitch for her main branch. To fully appreciate what she did, check out Mary Corbet's tutorial.
She also used Portugese Knotted Stem Stitch, which Mary explains here.
Tony's wildly talented and thanks to his classes, Suzie and many other folks now have great new techniques to use on their next piece.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 12, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash