Ada Hayden of EyeCandy just posted photographs of her four Bargello ornaments that have been featured in Needlepoint Now magazine.
The latest is "Key West," all orange and pink and shimmery. It is in the July-August, 2016 issue. "Water Flowers" was in the May-June 2016 issue. "Caribbean Waves" was in the March-April issue. The first ornament was "Palm Beach " which was in the January-February issue. The set are a fun introduction to Bargello and can be stitched in any color for a fun addition to your holiday decor. Or just for fun!
After all, who doesn't need fun on the bulletin board at the office?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright August 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash