It doesn't matter if you are Halloween crazy like Ada of Eye Candy is or not, you'll want to see her take on a collage design created by Susan Kerndt. Create a grid, add ribbons and fabric inside some of the boxes, stitch inside others, toss in some buttons and beads and there you go--Happy Halloween!
You can see more of Susan Kerndt's Stitching Kreations here.
I particularly like Floral Fantasy. I think most of Susan's work is for the classroom but occasionally you can find a chart from her.
This is a very interesting way of creating something by using what you have been collecting or have left over to make an original design. Way to go, Ada!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash