Someone asked on Facebook for ideas for portable storage ideas for threads and tools. There are a ton of stitchers happy to help out. Here is Mary's favorite--The Fold and Go Notions Box.
I love storing threads and tools in the smaller sizes of Ashland Sky bags, my stitch guide or small books into the Project Bag, then everything plus my canvas on its stretcher bars into the Classic Tote.
If you don't need the waterproof protection of the Ashland Sky bag, the Walker Bag mesh totes are very useful.
If you just want a tool case, Needlepoint Tool Time has you covered with this. Sorry, you have to supply the tools!
This should get you started finding the right portable storage item for your next travel adventure with stitching in tow.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 31, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash