This week's posting from the Sheena's Sweet Stitches blog has lots of stitches and lots of photographs. This week Sheena shows off a Julia Snyder class at Wool and Willow in Ohio plus she has diagrammed four oval stitches for your stitching pleasure.
Have fun visiting Sheena, Julia Snyder and of course Wool and Willow. By the way, you can see the canvas Sheena's working on at the Pepperberry website. It's in the fifth row from the top in their "What's New" section.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 16, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash