Nothing is more fun to us stay-at-home types that a road trip report!
BLGMOM went to Needlepoint Studio of Sarasota, A Good Yarn (knitting), Stitches By the Sea, In Stitches, and of course the Woodlawn exhibit where she learned a bit about how Woodlawn is judged.
And she made a stop at Hillside Needlepoint in Maryland.
I cannot wait for BLGMOM to get out her suitcase again!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 12, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash