Mary Legallet does a lot of models and stitch guides for Melissa Shirley and gets to visit Melissa's studio periodically. I know you are green with envy like I am, but this visit Mary spied a purse canvas Melissa herself stitched and diagrammed some of the small leaf stitches Melissa used for us all. It's the next best thing to being there ourselves. By the way, the Instagram closeup links work whether you have an Instagram account or not.
In case you want to see what Mary spied, Melissa posted this photo of the back of her finished clutch to Facebook a while back. No drooling on the keyboard!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright June 12, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash