Once again Reed Stewart is teaching a "Stitch Your Own Stubbs" class in Palm Beach. The Stubbs referred to is Stubbs and Wootton, a footwear company, which will be making up the slippers designed in class. The classes have started already but you might be able to still take the remaining classes or at least sign up for 2018.
The "Press" section of the Stubbs and Wootton website shows off their needlepoint and velvet creations.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 19, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash