The nice stitchers at NJNA are submitting their stitching to the Woodlawn exhibit this year, which means someone has to make a road trip to deliver all the stitching to the show.
It sounds like a fun visit. They even stopped at Hillside Needlepoint, a new shop that opened this year in Maryland.
Remember, the Woodlawn Plantation needlework exhibit is only during the month of March and is closed on Tuesdays.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 12, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash