The Stitching Sisters blog just reported on a wonderful Saturday spent in class with SharonG. Lucky them!
Nimble Needle has reported in about their class, too. Check out the photos!
M's Canvashouse is going to do a five part class on the witch shoes canvas. You can see the canvas and read the details on their website.
Ruth Schmuff has managed to snag Robin King to teach at Ruth's shop in the Baltimore suburbs. What fun they will have! No word yet on what Robin will teach (it is a new ornament in the Creepy Characters series) but that almost doesn't matter, as talented as Robin is.
Start saving your pennies. I bet both the upcoming classes will allow mail order students.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash