Earlier this week, I noticed this new picture frame in needlepoint from Sandy Grossman-Morris. Isn't it cute?!
It got me thinking about the two photo frame canvases I have in my stash. Mine are from A Collection of Designs and are not on their website, but there are some very cute new baby frames there. Know any expecting mothers?
How about the more sophisticated ones from Colors of Praise?
How about a few detailed designs from Sandra Gilmore?
Needlepoint Alley's website has a nice selection of frame canvases from a variety of designers.
So does Knit & Needlepoint.
Have fun browsing! Someday I'll pull out my picture frames, both of which are beach-themed....
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash