Susan Elliott's blog is terrific inspiration, even though in today's posting she is describing a crazy quilt block she created for a friend's calendar. Those with snowflakes on their needlepoint will be thrilled to see Susan's snowflakes, each of which is beautiful and different and made from simple stitches combined with sequins and beads and crystals.
Those who admire Scott Church's designs for CBK should look at this and then decide how to incorporate Susan's ideas into embellishing this wonderful piece.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 8, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash