- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Until the snow stopped falling, I stayed inside and beaded my ShraonG camouflage bra. I didn't finish it, but I came close.
I like how the beaded bra dominates the background but you can't see the icy sparkle, which is way too much like the icy sparkle outside now that the sun has come out in Chilly Hollow. The ridge line in the background is the Blue Ridge Mountains.
More plowing and shoveling today. We only have until Tuesday to dig out the driveway as more snow is predicted then.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow