Jessica shows us how she executes a commission for needlepoint suspenders ("braces") for a German customer who wants traditional ones using Berlin woolwork patterns made with the breast piece.
UPDATE: Jessica is almost ready to roll the embroidery up on her scroll frame.
These aren't the first pair Jessica has made for customers. Click on "Bavarian braces" in the right hand column to see more. Here is someone wearing a set, although they are not Jessica's, just a random photo I found online to illustrate how they differ from the suspenders that a banker might wear in Boston.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 14, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash