Want to see the progress Kelly Clark is making on her Pilgrim lady?
Kelly is stitching this series of her designs as a class called The Elegant Thanksgiving at Needle Works in Austin, Texas. For details on the class, you can visit their November shop newsletter.
The first canvas and thread set is in the mail.
Some of us are going overboard with not only a coordinated magnet to keep up with our needles, but a coordinating project bag, too!
Kelly plans to post supplemental information about each lesson on her blog. The first one (backgrounds) is up now. For some reason I can't get a link to just that article, so go to the blog site and look for the November 7, 2011 "Lesson #1" posting. There are five canvases so I expect at least four more postings to give students (and onlookers) hints about stitching different areas.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash