I just added these to the Destination Dallas 2016 tab--
Lycette Designs is partnering with Indigo Home Shop to bring some of their lovely work to needlepoint canvases.
Blue Dogwood Designs has a few special sachets with matching canvases. The sachets are made from Japanese indigo-dyed fabrics.
I'm starting to think blue and white is a new trend in needlepoint....
Of course, Kate Dickerson and Ehman have had blue and white classic designs for years.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 24, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash