Every year Stephanie's local stitching guild has a gift exchange. Members draw names and exchange presents, usually Christmas ornaments. This year's set is particularly fun!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
UPDATE: Lucky Steph shows off her SWAN exchange presents.
UPDATE #2: Steph shows off the ornaments she's stitched and given away to her fellow SWANS. I think it's nice to have everything in one article so you can admire all the talent in Stephanie's local guild.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 12, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash