Thanks to the Silk Mill, I have a video for you to watch this morning. It shows Jen Goodwin of the Royal School of Needlework, getting a skein of Silk Mill's silks ready to stitch from.
If you want to browse the Silk Mill's gorgeous colors, here is their website. "700 shades of silk"--bliss! (They sell needlepoint kits, tools and vintage patterns, too.) The shop is in England but the silk is from China.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 19, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash