Stephanie is showing off pieces finished by her SWAN stitching group again. This time it's Noah's Ark, a darling small set with a huge ark from Melissa Shirley. Stephanie's friend used a stitch guide book from Carolyn Hedge Baird. The detail she packed into such small standup figures is amazing.
The spiral bound book by Carolyn Hedge Baird is available many places. Shop around for the best price but here's what it looks like. I see copies on eBay occasionally but they usually sell for about what they cost in a needlepoint shop.
Here is the set from Melissa Shirley. The little standups are tiny!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
@ Copyright 2013 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash