If you don't follow Sheena's blog, you will want to sign up to get notices when the newest thing goes live. She always has a wonderful stitch, great photos and a fun attitude so this is a Must Read. This week's posting is especially great for me since I adore Asian-themed canvases as she features not one but TWO great background stitches for these types of canvases.
I never would have thought to use them both in the background. They look fabulous! Thanks, Sheena.
UPDATE: Sheena adds another Asian-themed design, this time from one of Betty Chen Louis' designs.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 10, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash