Several folks have offered sneak peaks at the January-February 2016 issue of Needlepoint Now which includes their designs. Pepita contributed an article and design intended to teach kids to needlepoint. This is always a worthy goal and the design is charming.
Ada Hayden of Eye Candy sneaks in a glimpse of the ornament design she donated to the magazine in a blog posting showing off finished versions of some of her designs. This is called "Palm Beach Bargello" and it's also a charmer. Looks like a good issue!
UPDATE: Colour Complements shows off a heart design by Elizaabeth Bozievich that uses the company's lovely threads. The chart will be in the January/February 2016 issue.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 20, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash