Janet Brandt just ordered a display box for her 17th Century style stumpwork casket. She wanted to keep dust off and the sun from fading her work. You can see what she found here.
This is the company she ordered from. They appear to have all sorts of stands, cases and easels. I don't see much about UV protection, though. If you see something that meets your needs, I suggest you talk to the company about whether it will minimizing fading before you order.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 30, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash