My spies report that Elaine Magnin, the San Francisco shop that has been an institution for years and just closed this summer, has reopened under new management and a new name in the same location--3310 Sacramento Street, San Francisco CA 94118. Apparently the phone number is 415/345-8779.
It's now Golden Gate Needlepoint. There's a bit about the shop on this local news site. Look under "Following Up."
I never got anything but the best customer service and terrific prices from Alan when he owned the shop and I expect his former employees will carry on in the same way.
I can't find a website yet but hopefully that will happen soon. If you are in San Francisco, please visit Golden Gate for me and tell the new owners I wish them well. (Many thanks to my local reporter for this good news.)
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers