By coincidence, Gay Ann Rogers and Laura Perin are both talking about color on their blogs. GAR is showcasing the various colorways people have picked for her new mystery project, a geometric chart. If you work backwards, you'll also see her New Year's Resolution ornament in various colors.
LP is showing off a charted kimono design of hers in two colors using overdyes.
It is fascinating to see how a design changes depending on the color. Might even be tempting enough for me to pull out a charted design I have underway and work on it. Maybe....
also blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com/
- TNNA WINTER 2016 SAN DIEGO
- Monthly Clubs
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Blog-Stitching Links
- Stitch Guides Locator
- NEW FOR TNNA COLUMBUS MAY 30-JUNE 1 2015
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2015
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Tutorials and Tips
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops