By coincidence, Gay Ann Rogers and Laura Perin are both talking about color on their blogs. GAR is showcasing the various colorways people have picked for her new mystery project, a geometric chart. If you work backwards, you'll also see her New Year's Resolution ornament in various colors.
LP is showing off a charted kimono design of hers in two colors using overdyes.
It is fascinating to see how a design changes depending on the color. Might even be tempting enough for me to pull out a charted design I have underway and work on it. Maybe....
also blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com/
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- EGA Seminar Phoenix 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers