By coincidence, Gay Ann Rogers and Laura Perin are both talking about color on their blogs. GAR is showcasing the various colorways people have picked for her new mystery project, a geometric chart. If you work backwards, you'll also see her New Year's Resolution ornament in various colors.
LP is showing off a charted kimono design of hers in two colors using overdyes.
It is fascinating to see how a design changes depending on the color. Might even be tempting enough for me to pull out a charted design I have underway and work on it. Maybe....
also blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com/
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash