Nimble Needle has a SharonG class scheduled for June 25. Here's what she will be teaching--check out the photo carefully.
Now here is a photo of all the threads and beads needed to achieve SharonG's vision. Awesome!
Barbara Bergsten has come up with something totally new for the June TNNA show in Columbus--needlepoint kisses! Here are the kisses.
And here is how they look made up. Sweet!
Remember, Barbara's canvases all come with stitch guides.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- TNNA WINTER 2015 PHOENIX
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Russian Santa Stitch-A-Long
- Russian Santa Materials List
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Hints
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Classes, Retreats, Seminars and Exhibits
- TNNA INDIANAPOLIS MAY 2014
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2014
- EGA Seminar Phoenix 2014
- Online Shops for Overseas Stitchers