Ruth isn't the only one creating temptations right and left. How about this lady with teacup and fascinator from Barbara Elmore? It will debut (at least partly stitched in Barbara's amazing style) at Columbus.
UPDATE: Barbara has added a second lady, this time a black woman with a butterfly fascinator. Isn't she charming?!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Monthly Clubs
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial UPDATED
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops