Nimble Needle has a SharonG class scheduled for June 25. Here's what she will be teaching--check out the photo carefully.
Now here is a photo of all the threads and beads needed to achieve SharonG's vision. Awesome!
Barbara Bergsten has come up with something totally new for the June TNNA show in Columbus--needlepoint kisses! Here are the kisses.
And here is how they look made up. Sweet!
Remember, Barbara's canvases all come with stitch guides.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Monthly Clubs
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial UPDATED
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas